Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:29:21 -0500

Hi group,

There is no need to reply to this message.  Its intent is to thank
everyone who read and responded to my query of
"GF bread storage"  I really appreciate the tips, hints, experiences
and suggestions.  I learned so much about storage.
Some of what I learned are:

- storage times and methods can relate on how many people in a
household who will be eating the products
- the King Arthur lucite box ( I ordered one yesterday)
- mould
- short storage in fridge
- freezer storage
- counter top storage
- making bread crumbs from the ends of bread(I was looking at
commercial products and this method is way better!)
- warming bread in a toaster or microwave
- bake rolls instead of a loaf of bread for sandwiches(because more crust)
- newsletter of Diane Ebert
- trial and error
- bread vendors such as Anna Astoria Mills, Udis, Shar
- slice bread into slices and freeze individually with two pieces of
bread per package(for sandwiches, toast, etc.)
- freezing muffins
- and much much more from others.

Thank you again people in the group.  I wish all of you and your
families the best of health and luck.  Enjoy the upcoming
holidays.

Rob  in Michigan