From:
Michelle Vychodil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Vychodil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:46:05 +0000

I am a diagnosed Celiac and I have been GF for 1 year. My parents have many health issues including Diabetes, Crohn's disease, Thyroid disease (uncertain if its Hashimoto's), Vertigo, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, and the beginnings of Parkinson's... yet, they refuse to be tested for Celiac. My Mother says her doctor does not think that is a problem for her. My sister has been through fertility treatment and had two miscarriages. They think it is a fad diet and do not believe that it could cause any of their other illnesses. How can I help them to see the connection? Should I pay for a test from Enterolab and ask them to submit the sample?

Can anyone recommend a doctor in the Southern portion of San Diego for my parents?

Thank you, Michelle