From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:28:50 -0500

Recently I put it to the list that I questioned the use of Einkorn wheat
as safe for Celiac consumption.  I was resoundingly backed up by
everyone on the list.

That said, I got the following note from Keely Wood who set me straight
about their cookie lines one of which IS GLUTEN FREE!

Thank you Keely!
Read for yourself...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jovial has 3 gluten free cookies made from organic brown rice, GIG
certified.

Jovial also has three cookies made with einkorn wheat NOT GF, and not
advertised as GF.

Check out the facts on www.jovialfoods.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Keely Wood
Euro USA Trading Co.Inc /bionaturae & JOVIAL
National Sales Coordinator
919-708-5221
www.bionaturae.com
www.jovialfoods.com

So, I am sorry to have made this error, but here is the add that
CONFUSED ME into thinking that they were selling the Einkorn product as
Gluten Free.  Have a look and see if you think this is confusing to you
as well.

http://www.glutenfreebirmingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jovialcookies.jpg

Again, I apologize for the confusion about Jovial cookies but perhaps a
more clearly stated add campaign is in order?

Just my humble opinion.
Sincerely,
Lynda Swink

*******