From:
"K. Hillyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:39:02 -0600
Hi Tim:
I don't have any info on the 1502E AV specifically, but I can tell you
what I know about the only member of the 1502 series I have ever come
across...

My JVC CDROM Writer arrived with an ISA to SCSI ?AVA?-1502AI adapter, no
drivers except for those included on floppy in a "LITE" version of EZ
SCSI by Adaptec. (all purchased 1/97)
It should be noted that no such file is incuded on the full version of
EZ SCSI.

The 1502AI was an internal-only interface, "for a single, non-bootable
SCSI device" and the Adaptec drivers were listed in a folder marked
"obsolete and outdated" or something similar.

I will look for the disk, and if drivers for the 1502E are included, I
will forward them to you.

Kim Hillyer