IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:51:00 -0800
" ... babies are innately sociable and helpful to others ...
biologists also see in humans a natural willingness to help. "

"Sociality, the binding together of members of a group, is the first
requirement of defense, since without it people will not put the
group's interests ahead of their own   ... "

(I think liberals are today wanting to define 'group' as global, all
humans, even all life forms.  Governments resist, protect territory,
borders, carbon emissions.  ...  Can we be global?  Sylvia)

<http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/science/01human.html?_r=1>http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/01/science/01human.html?_r=1

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"