AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Songolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:55:01 -0500
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you have already see seen this promotion, I apologize for duplicating.

Most of you probably clean your own windows and gutters, in which case you can delete this email right now.

If you don't clean your own windows, this is a very good offer. The offer is a $40 discount on $80 worth of window and/or gutter cleaning service. The offer expires in about 6 hours. So if you are interested, act fast. (disclaimer: I don't own stock in this company)To buy a groupon, go to the forwarded message, then click on the "See Today's Deal" button, and follow instructions.

I just spoke with the owner. She said that they normally charge $4 per window pane, $1 per screen, and that $80 normally covers 15-20 window panes. They don't have trip charges. Also, there's no charge to remove parts. For questions, call 608-441-3474.

Best,
--Emilie