ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 00:27:13 -0400
Father in Heaven we ask that you be with Myron and his family during this
Crisis give the family your peace and we ask that you touch Myron,  You can
do the perfect healing and bring him back to the Myron he was.  Thank you
for all you do.  In Jesus name we pray.  Amen

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"

www.the-team.biz/mv2114839