ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:03:14 -0500
Dear Rhonda and Everyone,

there is a web site called:

http://www.youtubetomp3.org

I got it converted successfully if anyone wants it.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
It's a free service, and it's legal.

You copy the link of the video you want to convert, and then you go
to the edit box on the web site, and you hit enter, and delete the
url that is in that edit box, and then you paste the url of the video
you want to convert, such as this one.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27AJK67K_w

Then, you watch and it will tell you when it is done, and it will put
a download link below, and you can save it on your computer.