ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:41:26 -0500
Pat and all,

I had Brenda tell me what was going on. At first you see like a river
of water come in fairly shallow comparative, and push cars and stuff
and as you get further into the video, it gets more intense water.
You can hear literally buildings being moved and slammed into each
other grinding away. Pole buildings with their stone lower half being
moved like a tug boat is pulling them  through town. Tug boats
on  their side, semi trucks and delivery trucks floating and slamming
into stuff. At one point there were three roofs being pushed through
town by the water and one assumes the rest of the building is under
the water being moved as well as the water gets up to the second and
third stories prior to that. She said it looked like a giant rapids
as the water rushed around buildings with big white caps and later
the white caps were black for some reason. What a horrible thing. My
daughter has a friend in Tokyo who is a wheel chair person but she
was OK. She was held up in her office for a night until she was able
to get home  a day or so after and worked from there. What a thing to
have happened.

Brad

On 4/1/2011  08:51 AM Pat Ferguson said...
>Dear Sharon H.
>
>Does anyone know what is happening in this video? Is this the actual
>earth quake or Sunomy? It sounds like a lot of water moving and some
>distruction as well.
>
>How sad. I have been praying for, and  I'm still praying for these
>loving people in Japan.
>
>I don't think we have any clue how bad the devistation is.
>
>these people need Jesus, and many blessings in their lives.
>
>Pat Ferguson
>
>At 05:14 PM 3/31/2011, you wrote:
>>Hi!
>>
>>Just thought I'd share this.  Even if you can't see the movie, you
>>can sure hear the different sounds!  That kind of thing should send
>>us down on our knees!
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=c3rqPPJPwLg
>>
>>Sharon

Brad Dunse

Friends don't let friends play their guitars out of tune. --Anonymous

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse