From:
Judee DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judee DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 20:27:57 -0500

GLUTEN FREE LOCAL STORE - COLUMBUS, OH

Gluten Free You and Me is proud to sponsor a GLUTEN FREE LOCAL STORE
in Columbus, OH.  It is located in the  270/Sawmill area.

address   2680 Billingsley Rd, Columbus, OH  43235   614-579-5157

For January, we will be open Tue 10-1:30, Wed 11-6 and Thur from
10-1:30...other times by appt.

The goal is to provide gluten free products from some of the local
food producers.  Currently, we have products from Gluten Free You and
Me, Sweet Mamas Gluten Free Goodies which offers cinnamon rolls and
cookies, and Soodles and Company which offers gluten free, dairy
free, egg free, and soy free products.

Stop in and see our various offerings...bread, pizza crust, frozen
calzones (Let rise and bake!), cookies, cinnamon rolls, baked
doughnuts, cupcakes, and fresh granola.

GLUTEN FREE ICE CREAM CAKES AT COLDSTONE CREAMERY IN WESTERVILLE
Coldstone Creamery is offering a gluten free ice cream cake!  Order
from the Westerville, OH Coldstone and pick the cake up at the Dublin
or Westerville location.

GIUSEPPI RITROVE, BEXLEY, OH
This restaurant offers high quality gluten free pizzas as well as gf
pasta dishes with a side of gf bread!  It is fabulous.

  Gluten Free You and Me operates a dedicated gluten free commercial
kitchen for local food producers.   call 614-579-5157 or
email  [log in to unmask]

.