From:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NuGo Nutrition <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 17:10:37 -0500

Happy New Year! How about a resolution to eat healthier snacks in 2012?

Enjoy free shipping in the US on NuGO Slim and NuGO FREE sample packs. Our

healthy, all-natural protein bars have no trans fats and no high fructose

corn syrup. We use luscious REAL Dark Chocolate, which is not only

delicious, but has many health benefits.

NuGO Slim is the first low sugar protein bar without maltitol or

artificial sweeteners. It is certified gluten-free and Kosher.

http://www.nugonutrition.com/nugo-slim/

NuGO FREE is certified gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, OU Pareve, and soy

-free.
http://store.nugonutrition.com/category/nugo-free.html

Use our store locator to find a store near you.
http://www.nugonutrition.com/about/store-locator/

View all of our gluten-free bars:

http://store.nugonutrition.com/category/gluten-free-nutrition-bars.html

For nutrition tips and discounts, subscribe to our newsletter.
http://www.nugonutrition.com/news/newsletter/

We wish you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!

Healthy Regards,

NuGo Nutrition
Website: http://www.nugonutrition.com/
Blog: http://www.nugonutrition.com/category/gluten-free/