ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 12:27:44 -0400
Please find download links below for "tesoros Para Ninos " for
January thru May 2011. "tesoros Para Ninos " is a children's
ten-minute Christian audio program in Spanish.  put out by the
"Children's Bible Hour" people.  It consists of  usually two songs,
one at the beginning and one at the end of the program, a short Bible
passage reading, a story to go with the theme of the reading, and a
Bible memory verse.

My husband and I listened to and archived these as part of our
efforts to learn the Spanish language and thought we share this. This
is fun for little kids and big ones too. <g>

Enjoy and be blessed!

Doris

forwarded download links:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ju85il