From:
Bollinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bollinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:30:12 -0500

Sorry for the delay...Thank you so much to all who responded!  Below is the info I received:

***We just did that trip!  The one place I will highly recommend in London is Fortnum and Mason high tea, gluten free menu that will have you swooning!  Your own gluten free three tiered display of gf sweets and sandwhiches!

***Our site has some reviews ofParis (some submitted by me after our visit) and London. Simply to to Search
Reviews on our site ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/search.php ). Youcan click on Start Search on the top of the page and do a search by city (Paris, London). You'll get a list of restaurants that have been reviewed.Click on any restaurant to see it highlighted on the map and to link to the user-submitted review. Or you can do a search on the bottom of the page by country/region of the world (choose England or France under the pull-down
menu for Europe).

I also wrote a 2-part Blog series on our Gluten Free Travel Blog after getting back from our Paris trip that you'll definitely want to read.

Gluten-Free in France Part I: Disneyland Paris
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2011/05/gluten-free-in-france-part-i-disneyland-paris.html

Gluten-Free in France Part II: Dining Gluten-Free in Paris
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2011/05/gluten-free-in-france-part-ii-dining-gluten-free-in-paris.html

I also posted an entry on our gluten-free meals requested on United
Airlines:
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2011/04/gluten-free-meals-on-united-airlinesa-valiant-effort-but-a-few-lapses.html

*** I don't know about Paris, but every major grocery chain in London has wonderful gluten free options.  At this time of year you should even be able to find mince pies and Christmas (plum) pudding - sigh! I recently received the latest issue of Crossed Gain which is the newsletter of Coeliac UK (correct spelling). It included a note about Marks and Spencer - a chain of clothing and grocery stores that has g.f. sandwiches and microwaveable meals.
Bon Voyage!