Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:31:03 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gluten Intolerance Group Indianapolis <[log in to unmask]>

          Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) of Indianapolis
                 (http://gig-of-indy.blogspot.com)
                                       presents:

          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ GLUTEN-FREE 101 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lori Petrie, GIG of Indy's Nutritional Advisor and Registered Dietitian, will be doing a special presentation of "Gluten-Free 101" -- all the basics and plenty more, all about celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.

6:30 pm (new time!) @ St. Vincent hospital (directions below) … hope to see you there!

Bring a friend along, who might have questions about whether or not they need to gluten free -- or a family member, so they will understand more about this part of your life ...

                "Gluten-Free 101"  …  Special Presentation!

This Tuesday: September 25th, 6:30 PM (new time!)
St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis (86th & Naab Road)

It's not your imagination.  Issues with gluten are complicated and sometimes simply overwhelming.

But knowledge is truly power!  Come ready to learn all the ins-and-outs, and possibly information you didn't already know, even if you've been on a GF diet for a while.  You won't want to miss this!

	• What's the difference between "celiac disease" and "gluten sensitivity?"
	• How many people does each affect, and how do I find out if I have either or both ... or neither?
	• Will I ever be able to eat gluten again?  What happens if I "cheat" every once in awhile?
	• If I have celiac or gluten sensitivity, are there other medical issues I need to be on the alert for?
	• If I stop eating wheat and gluten, then what's left for me to eat?
	• What nutritional issues might affect me if I'm no longer eating gluten?
	• Is "going gluten free" a good way to lose weight, even if I do not have celiac or gluten sensitivity?
	• How do I know if something is truly gluten free?
	• Can I eat just a little gluten and still be OK?

All legitimate and common questions!  And we have answers!
And, as always, there will be time following the presentation for Q&A and sharing experiences.

Meetings are FREE -- but please RSVP to Lori at <[log in to unmask]>

Click for directions to St. Vincent:  http://tinyurl.com/GIG-StV

       ➤ Enter hospital at *Entrance 8* (northwest side of hospital).
       ➤ Meet in Lobby in the Orthopedics & Spine Center Entrance