NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:35:40 -0500
We'll be going to Disney World (Orlando) soon, with one milk allergic
adult.  I've been told that the chefs at the table service restaurants can
work around food allergies with some advance warning.  If anyone has any
good experiences with specific restaurants, please let me know.  I'll have
to make dinner reservations in advance.  I'm also curious if the kosher
dinners are any good, or just overpriced airline-type food.

I learned that there is a counter service restaurant at each park that
always has a kosher meat selection of foods available, so it's a good fast
food lunch option.  You just ask to see the kosher menu.

* Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (Magic Kingdom)
hot dogs, hamburgers, or chicken strips, with potato croquettes

* Liberty Inn (Epcot)
hot dogs or hamburgers, with potato croquettes

* ABC Commissary (Disney-MGM Studios)
hot dogs, hamburgers, or corned beef, with potato croquettes

* Pizzafari (Disney's Animal Kingdom)
hot dogs or chicken strips, with potato croquettes

There are more, but I didn't call them to confirm:
* World Premiere Food Court (All-Star Movies Resort)
* Intermission Food Court (All-Star Music Resort)
* End Zone Food Court (All-Star Sports Resort)
* Everything Pop shopping & dining (Pop Century Resort)
* Riverside Mill Food Court (Port Orleans Resort - Riverside)

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |