VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:51:13 -0700
Peter,

As far as I know, Android doesn't have a help line for accessibility.
You can call tech support for your device's manufacturer to request a
manual (Samsung has braille manuals for some devices), and I suppose you
can also ask about accessibility issues, but I don't know how much help
you'll get.

For getting-started info, you can visit:
https://support.google.com/nexus/galaxy/answer/2926960?hl=en

If you have lots of questions, you can try the Eyes-Free Android list.
It's high traffic, so you may or may not want to do that. The
subscription address is

If you have a few questions, you can write to me off list for help.
Since I spend a lot of time answering questions on the Eyes-Free list,
where anyone can access the information, I would rather not have a
lengthy exchange about Android off list, but I'm certainly happy to help
you get started.

ciao

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]