VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2011 17:52:36 -0400
You can always check out the blind cool tech website
(www.blindcooltech.com).

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704 Louise Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
704-887-5121
www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.