VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 10:54:03 -0400
I suspect that the reason Harry suggested using the traditional telephone
method was its universality and lack of any learning curve of any sort.
Personally, I have no interest in what ever is decided as to this for,
based on my past experiences with this kind of thing, they tend to be
free-for-alls more than anything else as everyone ends up stepping
on everyone else's conversation.  That's the real beauty of email
discussions as one has an opportunity to think before speaking, what is
said can be easily reviewed, and the nuggets of info gathered can easily
be saved for later review.
Trying to establish a time that works for most folks ends up being a major
challenge in and of itself.
Email discussions don't have this impediment.

everyone feels the pain of God's absence until they find him.
James MacDonald, speaker, "Walk in the Word" radio
http://www.jamesmacdonald.com/

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]