From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 00:21:30 -0500
Jan Kwasniewski's two books in English are available here:

http://www.wgp.com.pl/index.php?id_s=205&id_j=en

You pay by credit card through an unusual process, but I found them to be 100% reliable, nevertheless. The book took a while to arrive (about three weeks), but I put this down to them being a small organization and making the trip to the post office just once a week.

There is no substitute for the original books, this is because Kwasniewski's ideas are so far outside the mainstream and his way of thinking so "Polish" that all interpretations by English speakers who are not of Polish origin are inclined to either read more into them than Kwasniewski intended or, on the other hand, to overlook major points he makes.

Having said that, there are two long discussions at the low-carber forum that a student of Kwasniewski's may find worthwhile pursuing:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=394198

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=394793

However, please do not think these mainly American discussions are a substitute for these very Polish books.

Keith