From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:50:45 -0600
Karate is a binome combining ku/kara, emptied, with te, hand; in turn, the
underlying art rests upon cultivation of the dormant capability forming all
buddhisms - emptying the mind/body of specious conditioning in order to
become non-dual liberated as a matured person.

Nutritional ideas offered by myself in part stem from bodybuilding, while
reducing them to that sport evidences little participation in the
contemporary Geist. Luddite reductionism aimed at puerile mimicry of Paleo
diet becomes merely another fundamentalist fantasy. It seems to me the issue
at hand is optimization of health and fitness, a journey the sensible would
look at in the terms of the broadest possible spectrum extending from Paleo
establishment of our metabolism through state of the art science.

You discredit yourself making specious allegations of 'peddling' things:
it's you who has a link to a karate school in their emails. Our video was
offered at no cost to the public with close to 300 in attendance.
Additionally, those attending were advised that the sponsoring physician
would work with their physicians at no charge to implement paleo/fitness
remedies for chronic degenerative conditions. My motives are simple; the
health care system, a cartel of monopolies, does not promote sensible
nutrition nor appropriate fitness - so a health care revolution hinges on
becoming a public educated pursuant to informed choice. Paleo without
appropriate fitness in concert with our make up is akin to loading your car
with the best gasoline while otherwise never maintaining it.

Sorry my seniority offends you. Among Japanese, I'm called sensei due to
having earned mastery certification and lifelong teaching licensing in 1972,
along with a MA. Sensei means 'born before' since  traditional cultures
honor a life time of experience rather than our culture's penchant for
celebrating upstart youth filled with passionate crackpot ideas! Hope you
karate reflects an 'emptiness' (kara/ku) heartmind.

--
Visit my Training blog:
http://karateconditioning.supersized.org