Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:29:39 -0700
7bit
From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
>>No processed meats are paleo. I know the Crossfit crowd loves bacon,
>>but they are seeking optimal athletic performance. People here tend
>>to be following paleo to avoid diseases of civilization. Loading up
>>on nitrates isn't going to cut it. For one, it correlates with colon
>>cancer.

I suspect that the correlations between Nitrates and Colon Cancer to be
HIGHLY suspect.
They never isolated the variables.  I suspect that the most of Colon cancer
lottery winners were eating a lot of flour and other garbage. Sausage pizza,
hotdogs etc.

 There is a HUGE difference between bacon and most commercial sausage
products.
Look at the ingredients of "uncured"  bacon. Most have celery powder that
has nitrates. As opposed to Sodium nitrate added.  I am not eating bacon
right now because of the added sugar. At this point I would prefer bacon
with no added sugar even if it has nitrates.