ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:49:32 -0400
This is an incorrect interpretation of the word.  But, as Protestants follow
a different bible altogether than do we Catholics.  I suspect we will just
have to agree to disagree concerning this whole matter.  Before Phil throws
me off the list altogether.  You and I won't ever agree on many matters of
Faith.  Which is why our Faiths are different, and why there are
missionaries of so many different Faiths.  I am just glad the angels and
saints are watching over us all and are constantly concerned with our
well-being.