ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:16:31 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I'm in need of serious prayers for my loving computer from all of you, please.

There is an unknown search engine that is now my home page, and I
didn't request it, to my knowledge. I tried changing it in the tools
and Options in IE 9, but no matter what I do, it won't change to my
home page which is suppose to be our web site.
  Vernon went down to privacy, and it brought up the email address
of  [log in to unmask] email address, so he wrote to them from my
computer, and asked them to take me off their search engine. Then, I
also wrote to them from my other email address, which is this one,
and asked them to get rid of this search engine on my computer. I
pray I haven't been hacked.
I believe this sort of thing is a total invasion of privacy, and I'm
not happy about it.
Thanks so much for praying.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson