Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:21:07 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I had a lot of responses but not much more information that I had originally posted. We know that soy sauce is not safe. Many people recommended bringing your own or leaving a safe bottle at the restaurant. We know nothing fried as in tempura and no imitation crab. No salad dressing as it is made with soy sauce. It seems that many people do not have an issue with wasabi but- I warn you to first google wasabi and you will see that many forms of wasabi are not ok! I was concerned about the sticky rice and so I skipped that...The waitress said it is made with vinegar but I was thinking...vinegar and what else??? Edamame is safe for celiacs with no soy issues.
Thanks everyone for your input!
Sherry

*******
*******