From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2011 17:00:05 -0500

Happy New Year!

It's a New Year. Are you stuck in a gluten-free rut? Tired of eating the same stuff? Why not try new things?

Yummee Yummee baking mixes are unique. They are versatile and flexible. It's the "One Mix ... Endless Possibilities!" advantage. We know it's difficult to believe that our mixes really can do this. But, they do! So, if you are tired of measuring and storing multiple flours, testing recipes and tossing your failures in the garbage, it's time for something new this year. It's time for Yummee Yummee mixes in your kitchen.

Quick look in your cupboard. Could you make gluten-free cookies today? Could you make the gluten-free cookies you want to eat? Sugar cookiees, snickerdoodles, chocolate chip ... there's nothing like fresh cookiees after playing in the snow. You can even make cookiee bars ... these and more from Yummee Yummee's Cookiees mix. When we say "dunkable, delectable, and delicious", it's true! Our cookiees compete with the best WHEAT flour cookies.

While you are looking, how about pizza for the big game as a treat? Do you have a gluten-free pizza mix in the cupboard? Do you need another mix to make fresh, warm cinnamon rolls? And, yet another for sandwich and artisan breads? Stop the insanity! Buy Yummee Yummee's Breads mix and make what you want, when you want. It's just "One Mix ..." for your "Endless Possibilities!"

Crackers are great appetizers with cheese, cheese spreads and even dips. Our Chickees crackers are perfect for any event. They are simple and easy to make. Looking for just the right complement to your favorite Italian meal? Try our savory Italian Biscuits / Breadsticks. Add some spice to your life with our Southwest Biscuits. Here's a novel idea for your game day entertaining. Make our thin crust pizza; cut the pizza into bite size servings and serve as appetizers. Even trained chefs cannot tell it's gluten-free. Prefer something sweet? How about chocolate graham crackers? Put some ice cream between two crackers for a perfect ice cream sandwich. When was the last time you had an ice cream sandwich? Dust off that old football shaped cookie cutter and have some fun! Or, make some fun shaped grahamees for school lunches. Yummee Yummee's Dreamees mix is magic in your gluten-free kitchen. If you missed last month's special sale, we had a recipe for Candy Apple Danish!

On cold winter mornings, put some spunk in your breakfast. Muffins are a great match with hot tea or coffee. Choose from our Spiced Sour Cream, Sour Cream Streusel, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Sugar Cookie or Southern Spiced Apple muffins. It's especially difficult to decide which recipe to make  using Yummee Yummee Muffins & Coffee Cakes mix. Prefer coffeecake in the morning? Try Overnight Coffee Cake or Cherry Cream Cheese Streusel Coffee Cake. How about Banana Bread or Brown Sugar Pumpkin Bread? YUM! All of these recipes from just "One Mix ...". Did we mention that every recipe listed here is FREE from our website?

Let's make it easy. Buy our Sample Pack Mini or a Sample Pack and SAVE 15%. It's the easiest way to sample our baking mixes. You get 1 of each mix in the Sample Pack Mini, while the Sample Pack omits our Breads mix. The hard part will be deciding what recipe to make, bake and eat. By the way, every recipe, except the Candy Apple Danish, listed in this email is free on the Yummee Yummee website.

Make your New Year Yummee Yummee.

The Yummee Yummee Team

P.S. The Dreamee Dog did it again. This time she surprised Santa. Watch her most recent video. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pah-BQBHm-c

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Yummee Yummee Videos: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/ddvideos.html