From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:22:21 -0400

Yummee Yummee has two new ways to buy our mixes. The Customer's Choice 2 pack allows you to pick the second mix. That's right! You get the Dreamees mix plus your choice of a single Muffins & Coffee Cakes, Breads, or Cookiees mix. It's just $9.99.

The second offering is a 4 pack of Dreamees. It's only $14.50. You can make artisan biscuits or breadsticks, thin crust pizza, flavorful crackers, or easy noodles or dumplings for an early fall soup or stew. Or, make grahams for ice cream sandwiches; summer's not over, yet! They are a great after school snack even without ice cream!

Visit the store for more details and order today!

http://yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

As the team reads the posts to the listserv, we must thank individual contributors for recipe ideas. Here's a special thanks to the person who wanted cream cheese Danish or a cream cheese coffeecake. It was a great idea! The Yummee Yummee Team made a very luscious batch of cream cheese Danish with Dreamees mix. Surprised? Not us! They stored well in the refrigerator for several days. In fact, they tasted even better a few days later. The cream cheese crumb coffeecake melted in your mouth. Amazing results ... using our Muffins & Coffee Cakes mix. So, here's your chance to buy our Customer's Choice - 2 Pack. If you mention this post with your order for 1 Dreamees and 1 Muffins & Coffee Cakes, Yummee Yummee will send you the recipes - FREE! Just add the request to your ordering instructions. Thanks again for the suggestion! Though we must admit, the Challah crown bread does present a unique baking opportunity to prove our mixes. Stay tuned!

New videos are available, too! Just follow the Dreamee Dog link. She's the cute puppy eating a star shaped cookie! Or, use this link for a complete list. Don't miss our cinnamon roll recipe, Cinna-Swirl Rolls, video. Easy, fun, and Yummee Yummee to eat!

http://yummeeyummee.com/ddvideos.html

Several videos are in their final stages. How about Gourmet Thick Crust Pizza? Additionally, the team has developed a series of recipes and videos for the time challenged. Just because you lead a hectic life doesn't mean you cannot make good gluten-free food. These recipes are quick, full of flavor, and great for students away from home for the first time.

There's a catch! You will have to order to get the complete set of recipes. Watch our website for details ... coming soon!

If you haven't done so, you can subscribe to our channel via youtube - search for TheDreameeDog. If you tweet, check out the TheDreameeDog's tweets on twitter.com. The Dreamee Dog loves meeting new people. So, follow her!

Don't deny yourself the pleasure of effortless baking and simply scrumptious gluten-free goodies.  Visit us today!

http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Listen to the Dreamee Dog, "Stop Dreaming ... Start Eating!"