VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"becky H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
becky H.
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:05:40 -0400
Hi all I was in need of help. I am trying to use gw connect and I am
not sure how to get it working. You see gw micro will not help me
because they don't provide support for the aps. You see It is running
but I am not able to get into my contact list. I use the skype program
and I want to use the other one. I have system access and windows 7 64
bit. can someone please help me asap please? my number is 5185848145
and my skype name is ridgylaugh. please call me or skype me asap
please! thanks.. if you get my voice mail just leave me a message.

--
my skype name and aim name is ridgylaugh.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]