From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:17:16 -0400
g5RV from corner to corner of the yard, the landlord told me I could put an
antenna up, especially a wire. Figuring was with all the wires coming off
the building already one over the roof wouldn't be noticed, then the dual
bander in the tree and another one for packet on an air conditioner mount,
it's all reasonably invisible. Basically I was told if it won't hurt anyone
I can do it so my antennas are outside.