From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:53:52 -0400
    Steve:

Well, I wrote to LDG about the problem, and they say that the pot needs to
be replaced.  Interestingly, they said they would do it at no cost to me,
other than shipping.  The turn-around time would be about 3 weeks.

The problem is that I'm now so dependent on the TW1 for tuning my rig when
using the amplifier, that I really hate to send it in.

The thing still works. ... It's just that I have to fiddle with the volume
control sometimes when it cuts out.

If you or anyone else has other suggestions as to what I might try, I'd be
very interested to hear them.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ