From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:05:31 +0800
Hi Colin,

Yes, I am only new to the list, only been on the list for about a month at
the most, although I have been licensed since 1980. Now I am retired hoping
I can get my Station setup better than it was before.
I want to get more active again.

I purchased a TW2 from www.cheapham.com  there seems to be a few of those
still available from them. I would have liked to been able to get hold of a
TW1, but as usual I hear about these things when its to late and they are
not in production.  As I have the IC7000 and the TW2 does Six and two meters
along with CM70 I was thinking perhaps a good edition to the Shack.

So far I have enjoyed the list and hope to maybe have a QSO with other
members. HF antenna improvements  has to be done before that will happen.

73

Trevor.  VK6YJ

  _____