VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:51:50 -0400
There is also an iPhone app for all this too, but it is not very stable. Also keep in mind with the iPhone app it keeps refreshing itself and there are a lot of advertisements. Call the program is unstable is that the audio will cut Intermountain I noticed this on many different connections.

Sent from my iPhone