VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:33:23 -0500
I'll start by saying I use Windows and Jaws. Twitter has recently
changed their interface a bit and seems more accessible than it was.
EasyChirp is a good alternative, I use it often, but Twitter
offers some nice features on their site that aren't available through
EasyChirp.

If you are going to join anyway, just get onto the Twitter site and
whack around a bit; exploring a new social media network is a good way
to understand its utility and figure out for yourself what you like.
--
posting from Emma's Family Farm,
 Windsor Maine;

Archived on the World Wide Web at