VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 21:22:04 -0700
HI all.  I have been trying to get my version of System Access Mobile to
work with the Cannon Lide 60 Scanner  I own, but it tells me the drivers
must not be loaded.  I know they are cause I'm able to use it with OpenBook.
Now what?

Thx, Albert