From:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:26:56 -0600
Can anyone compare these receivers with older ones like the Helicrafters
SX-100 or the Kenwood R-600?  I've had both of those and would like to find
something that works as well.  I'd buy an old one at the right price.
Wonder if the old Hamerlund, National, or RME receivers tune narrow for CW
or SSB?  Or the newer ones, for that matter.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

The Other Howard, WA9RYF