Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:57:02 -0800
Hi Tom,
     The one thing I didn't mention was that I very often burn 2 to 3
fingers in the process of installing a pair of PL 259's. Now, if someone has
a way around that I would be most grateful to here how they do it. Smile.
     All the best in your soldering projects.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: