From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:48:23 +0800
A good radio the IC02A and IC02AT, I wish I had kept mine I sold it many
years ago, had lots of fun with that radio. It is amazing these days, what
is packed in to the size of the latest hand held's in comparison with the
size of the early ones. When I compare my ICT90A with my old IC32AT which is
sitting on my desk at the moment, just the weight is enough of a
comparison.

Trevor VK6YJ.