From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:19:56 -0500
Hi guys! I have connected my 590S to my computer and can operate it
somewhat, though haven't transmitted yet with it. I sure need a lot of help,
suggestions, and whys, / wherefores, etc. as to how to do such things as
logging software, (heard some reference to world logging today), etc. and
worked stations I don't know where located such as S51WO on 18Mhz which was
fun, but have not a single idea as to where thest stations are located. what
is accessible to us, how do you use it, how does it interface with the rig,
etc. How do I find it? I am not new at installing software into my computer,
just new at adapting it to my hamming activicies since I am from an older
school where all of that stuff for me was written in braille, or typed out
for QSL affirmation, etc.
Many thanks whoever would like to wade in here and help I will appreciate it
a lot!

Curt
 W B 6 H E F
Fessenden, North Dakota; 58438-7300