From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:39:13 -0700
There is a driver, actually!  It comes from the Prolific website, and
it creates /dev/cu.usbserial which I have had no trouble reading to
or writing from using either CHIRP or my own very early Wouxun code.

Thanks for a link to the OWX windows binary, I’ll pass it on to a
friend who is looking for it!

Joseph - KF7QZC