From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:32:35 -0400
Indeed. I use it almost every day along with my Wouxun HT witch is my only
rig at this time... I do agree that skype and other VOIP clients have there
place, But they can't connect you with repeaters miles and miles away. In
fact, due to the WSO's I have made with echo link, it's making me want to
upgrade to general.
So it all depends on how you view it now doesn't it? Food for thought....

73.

Darren Duff.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Cherokee Amateur Radio Society.