From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:10:15 -0600
Colin,

Yes, it is a standard PC keyboard and it sends the code through the radio by
simply connecting it to the CW jack.  It has memory keys to send presaved CW
you program yourself and much more.  Other versions are software whereby
they key the radio from software loaded into the PC and the PC keys the
radio.

Phil.
K0NX