From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 10:54:47 -0400
Thanks again Howard.  BTW,  you may already know about this but a good place
to find stream links that work in winamp, especially if you have your file
associations set for it and have it as your default player is:

http://www.thestreamcenter.com

Choose the state you want and look for your station.  Depending on how
they're streaming, you stand a good chance of having it come up in winamp.
Lou