From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2011 16:48:30 -0400
Hi Piere, there are at least two of us on list, and one off list, who have
and enjoy the ft817.  Gary, has also had and will likely get another one.
Would like to talk with you about both it, the 703+ and some other
ppossibilities.  706-886-1458House,
or706-599-5413AT&T Cell.
Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.----- Original Message -----