From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:06:16 -0400
Hi, folks.

I will not be able to make the 40-meter round table today for two reasons:

1.  The XYL and I have been gone for a week and a half, and are just about
ready to head out the door to check out the RV and make sure it is ok.  We
will stay out there tonight as well.

and

2.  My shack is in a total shambles right now, as I prepare to make way for
my TS590, which I hope to acquire early this coming week.

So, it's all good, but not conducive to my net participation today.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ