From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:27:29 -0400
Lowell,

The TS590 is easier to learn than the 2000 was.  I can't think of a button
that doesn't give you either verbal feedback  or beep feedback.  You'll
really enjoy it, and all of your ts2000 accessories will work on the 590
too!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.