From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 15:04:30 -0500
Folks need to be aware that there have been a lot of problems with the guy
selling this meter in the past with either sending broken stuff or not sending
stuff at all.  While I'd sure like to have a TW1 I'd probably not buy from him
-- too much risk in my opinion.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html