From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 07:32:20 -0400
Thanks Steve.  Yes, it's a linear supply although I've never had occasion to
look inside of it.  Occasionally, the K3 shuts down when I key it so I need
to check for voltage drop and then see if it needs adjusted.  At least it
should be a fairly straight-forward problem to deal with and I do have one
of the old rad shack talking multi meters.  73,  Lou -- WA3MIX