From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 11:17:02 -0400
And, here's my contribution to the KX3 discussions to Wayne. No response back, but if he's getting these from us, well, they'll have to notice. Right? Both Gary and I have purchased Elecraft products in the past, and I hope to do so again in the future.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY

Begin forwarded message: