From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 11:40:13 -0400
Ron,

I've never used one of these but I do recall others wrestling with the same
problem.  I think the thing you have to remove is like a stick-on label that
you peel off.  I believe you then had to turn the pot all the way up with a
screw driver and you would be good to go.  Sorry I can't be more definite
than that.  Good luck.  Lou