From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:13:50 -0600
Gerry,

The netbook I got I bought through QVC.com because they had one that I
wanted under the HP model label but made in China, of course.  What isn't
these days?  Anyhow, it had all the features and I could purchase it by the
month.  It just came in the last couple of days and has 250 gigs of storage,
SD type card slot, 1 GB of ram, and it comes with windows.  There are other
programs such as office, but they are dated for 30 to 90 days and then you
have to buy to keep them which I don't need for what I bought it for.  It
cost about 300 dollars and QVC has them up to over 500.  A camera came with
it.  Our oldest son lives in Charlotte North Carolina and he has three
children.  We have 9 grandchildren, all total, and 3 of them are his, and
the other 6 live here in Denver.  So we all don't get to see each other
often living so far apart.  My son wanted his blind parents, haha, to get a
camera so the cousins could see and talk to each other live.  He acted like
he was going to pay for it but since I jumped the gun and bought it, I think
I may have to pass the hat instead, haha.

Phil.
K0NX