AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Kunene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 10:39:46 -0600
Dear Ben,
It's wonderful to hear the good news of your return home from the hospital. Marci and I talked about you often, always hoping to hear that you were back home with your family. It was great to see you at the party last weekend. We wish you continued progress in your recovery.
Much love to you, Koso and the family.
Daniel and Marci Kunene